Monday, February 22, 2010

Screencast



Either this was pretty easy, or I am starting to get pretty good. :-) I am learning! While recording my voice, I felt kind of rushed, feeling like I would be taking up too much time as I was talking, but it turned out fine.

This could be very useful to explain something that otherwise might have both the speaker and listener really frustrated. I could see this application being used for absent students, substitute lessons, or even a snow day. Just kidding on that last one. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the post! And I thought your explanation was perfect. Now I want to try to make my own long exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that using a screencast would be very useful for absent students, sustitute lessons, but also as a resource for students to review the lesson of the day if the teacher posted it to his/her website.

    ReplyDelete