Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LinkedIn

Surprise!  I found some connections (friends) that are "Linked In".  There was a photographer friend of mine that had a slide show link, so I watched that for entertainment.  Funny thing is, I talk to her fairly often and LinkedIn never came up.  I found both personal and professional friends and was glad to see someone I know out there in cyber-space.


This site could be valuable if more people were members.  I know so many unemployed people, that I am going to start recommending this to.  Praying is good, but this is really pro-active.

I have a facebook page to keep in touch with my family, but surely, it's better to keep the silly pictures of me dancing at a wedding private.  These two sites have completely different purposes, and are better kept separate.



1 comment:

  1. How exciting to find someone you know in LinkedIn. I know of some unemployed people that use LinkedIn as social networking tool and find it very valuable.

    ReplyDelete