Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nings

Wow!  This is overwhelming!  I am spending so much time exploring these sites.  I found this AWESOME gold mine of a link for world language educators:

http://www.actfl.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=5119

I found a Ning with Spanish video blogs that I joined and will show to my class of this guy in Spain chronicling his days in Madrid.  My students will be able to understand him which will be encouraging for them.

I joined a photography Ning, but I have to wait for approval.  I am not sure why one would blog in a Ning and not use Blogger?  I suppose if I could create a Ning for my students some other classes could discover us and talk to us in Spanish.  I joined a Super Spanish Teacher (technoLanguages Ning)  in case I have some points to discuss later.

4 comments:

  1. A Ning could give you an audience for your blog that is ready and waiting for you to write something. We at ASH are lucky we have each other to read our blogs about 23 Things. But what if you were starting a blog on your own? How would you attract people to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiasm for life comes through in your blog! Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you struck gold with Nings. You are on your way to becoming tech savvy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Amina! El blog de la profesora ochoamores.typepad.com/morespanish es fantastico.
    Thank you Amina! The Spanish teacher's blog is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete