Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reflection

When I began this journey, I did not know what I was getting into! I did not know what web 2.0 was. I learned so much that my head is still spinning. The time was well spent and I would do it again if there were new things to learn, which there always are.

Especially in today's technological climate, we can not afford to be left behind. When I told my students that we teachers had homework that we VOLLUNTEERED for they said, "Why would you do that to yourself?" After laughing, I explained that we were trying to stay one step ahead of them, or at least, keep up with them. I think they appreciate the effort and like to be on the cutting edge of technology too.

This project was very enjoyable and we accomplished so much. I still do not know how to finesse my blog exactly, but I get by pretty well and am so proud of myself! I liked having the tech-coach/coordinators close by for questions or support if needed. Over Easter break, I will explore more sites and keep the flame burning.

FIN!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you shared your participation in this project with your students. Great modeling!

    You should be very proud of yourself. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have also tried to incoporate some of the 23 Things in your classes - wikis, mashups.

    ReplyDelete